It is recommended that personal passwords for accessing the client area, eg webmail, are not provided and that passwords that can be easily discovered are avoided.
E-mail messages are sent only to those who have voluntarily provided their e-mail address and can be interrupted at the user's request.
1. Any information provided by customers will be collected and stored in accordance with the strictest security and reliability standards.
2. All information involving documents collected from users will travel safely, using an encryption process.
3. Personal information provided to us by users will be collected through ethical and legal means. This collection may have one or more purposes, about which customers will be informed.
4. Customers will be notified when their data is collected, whether it is up to them to provide it or not, and they will also be informed of the consequences of their decision.
5. Unless we have a legal or judicial determination to the contrary, customer information will never be transferred to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
6. Access to the information collected is restricted to the Black Metal Store authorized for the proper use of this data and will be subject to the penalties provided by law.